“Our deepest fear is that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are meant to shine, as children do. It is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
1. SLEEP no one can do anything in life let alone well when they have sleep deprivation. Sleep is imperative to the body rejuvenation and repair process, so without you are not up to scratch or on your game. Have an early night and make it a routine.
2. EAT without a balanced diet you cannot expect your body to work the best it can, nor can you expect without the right fuel that it will do its best work. Whether you are hungry or not make a point of eating every 4 hours a small but nourishing meal. When your body has the fuel it's mind makes better choices.
3. MOVE GET UP ! MOVE! go for a walk a run a stroll, go to boxing and take all your feelings out on the punching bag. Release all the pent up energy & emotions that are trapped in your body making you feel uncomfortable. Making you edgy. Burn the excess energy and make yourself pleasantly organically tired so you sleep well. Most importantly moving your body produces the right chemicals and oxygen to move about your body making you feel better.
4. CUT be brutal and cut the negative naysayers out of your life. The people who put you down and hold you back. When someone else is insecure or not dealing with their life they take it out on those vulnerable in close proximity. YOU. Others like you down it makes them feel better. Do not let others manipulate you.
5. RECLAIM YOUR POWER Stop letting others make decisions for you ! Stop letting the opinions & demands of others be the way you judge your own worth. You are the highest authority over you, & others opinions can be quite wrong & unacceptable. You take the reins and start driving your life to being happy.